BIM for Landscape is often overlooked by both those in the BIM sector and those practicing landscape architecture, yet the Landscape Institute will provide training on how BIM can be of major benefit for landscape professionals with a new duo of training workshops.
The LI are hosting sessions in Bristol and Glasgow, UK this month and next, on September 23rd and October 29th respectively.
Early bird pricing for non-LI members comes in at £350.00 for the seven hour and fifteen minute sessions, and the following notes are listed regarding what the sessions will entail:
– To provide guidance on BIM implementation
– To provide an overview of current BIM guidance and standards
– To show how they could be applied to a landscape architecture project
– To discuss systems and roles associated with a BIM process
– To identify the challenges faced by landscape architects
– To identify the opportunities and benefits which BIM can provide
Four speakers/leaders have been announced for the Bristol session, with those four and one other confirmed for the Glasgow training day too. Bristol will play host to the Landscape Institute BIM Working Group‘s Mike Shilton, who is Chair and group members Darren Hickmott and Simon Bell. Tim Calnan, Managing Director of CS Design Software Limited will also conduct training.