Digital Construction Week is shaping up to be a monumental event come October. The Conference Programme is now available to view, and the Autodesk Leadership Conference has been added to the three days of festivities. Now, more details have been announced in relation to the final event of DCW 2015, the Digital Construction Awards.
Taking place at the Emirates Stadium on October 22nd, 2015, the likes of 4Projects, Autodesk, BAM, Bentley Systems and BIM2050 will sponsor several of the awards, of which there are 10 in total. View a list of the categories below.
• Digital Excellence Award – Winners of all other categories are entered into the nominee pool, rewards the best of the best
• BIM Adoption Award sponsored by 4Projects – who adoption of BIM has led to the biggest change?
• The 2050 Award sponsored by BIM 2050 & BIM Task Group – given to an individual who “embodies the digital construction professional”
• Digital Training & Skills Initiative of the Year Award – the winner will showcase a major commitment to “improving their approach to training”
• Digital Project of the Year (£5m and under)
• Digital Project of the Year (£5m and above)
• Digital Product Innovation of the Year Award – the winning business will have “integrated or applied innovative digital technologies into a new product”
• Digital SME of the Year Award
• Collaboration of the Year Award
• Digital Asset of the Year Award – project must be in the UK and have been used for at least one year as of June 2015
For a full round-up of the awards and their specific criteria, click here to visit the DCW website page with all of the information you need. Make sure to follow the event on Twitter too – @DigiConWeek.