International Infrastructure law firm Pinsent Masons is running a short survey to see how businesses are implementing, or preparing to implement, BIM and to ascertain their views on key aspects of BIM.
Please take some time to fill out the survey and stay tuned – the results of the survey will be published on BIMcrunch in February.
If you would like to complete the survey please click the following link: https://response.questback.com/pinsentmasons/bim2014/.
A BIM Conference is also being held on 3rd February 2014, 4pm at Pinsent Masons, Crown Place, London.
BIM – Do clients know what they want? Can the supply chain deliver?
This conference will provide an update on developments over the last year and will focus in particular on how the client side of the industry is identifying the outcomes it expects from modelling and how the supply side is preparing to meet those demands. Speakers will explore:
- What clients are hoping to achieve from the use of BIM
- Can the supply chain deliver?
- Risk management considerations including IP issues
- Debate and vote: “This house believes that the supply chain is ill-prepared to deliver against the Government’s 2016 BIM ambitions”…..
- Speakers include Malcolm Taylor (Head of Technical Information at Crossrail) and Richard Saxon CBE (UK’s BIM Ambassador for Growth)