Experts from IMAGINiT Technologies and ASCENT deliver 12 sessions covering CAD Management, Programming, Autodesk Software and more.
Rand Worldwide, a global leader in providing technology solutions to organisations with engineering design and information technology requirements, today announced that nine industry experts from two of its divisions, IMAGINiT Technologies and ASCENT – Center for Technical Knowledge, will lead 12 sessions at Autodesk University 2013. These experts, and others, will also be available during exhibit hours at the IMAGINiT booth (#1922) and ASCENT booth (#2114) at the conference December 3-5, 2013 at the Venetian Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to IMAGINiT and ASCENT, the company’s Rand Secure Archive division will be available (booth #2215) to discuss data governance options with conference attendees.
“Our three divisions participating in Autodesk University this year are excited to launch new products and offerings, teach educational classes and connect face-to-face with customers,” says Chantale Marchand, vice president, Rand Worldwide. “Many of the conversations we have at Autodesk University revolve around organizational and operational challenges. Typical conversations go well beyond discussing the best ways to train software users or implement Autodesk software in a way that best fits their processes. We take great pride in partnering with clients to identify solutions that address the tough challenges of defining, creating, automating or streamlining their workflows and managing and archiving the volumes of data that the design engineering process creates.”
The IMAGINiT booth (#1922) offers attendees the opportunity to meet with industry experts and executive management on a variety of topics all focused on optimizing the full value of an organization’s people, processes and technology. Hot topics to ask IMAGINiT’s team include the CAD challenges around BIM, data management, process automation, BIM for Facilities Managers, increasing adoption of new product releases and more. From services such as Civil 3D and Revit Health Checks, to LIVE Online Training, to products like IMAGINiT Clarity and Scan to BIM, IMAGINiT experts go beyond the software to offer a complete solution.
IMAGINiT will also host live demonstrations of IMAGINiT Clarity and Scan to BIM on Wednesday, December 4 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., where attendees will hear how clients are using the products as well as have opportunities to ask questions and give feedback to IMAGINiT’s product development team.
Rand Worldwide’s educational courseware publishing division, ASCENT, also has its own booth located in the Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC) Pavilion and Bookstore (booth #2114). As the sole provider of Autodesk Official Training Guides (AOTG), ASCENT authors and trainers will introduce four new Autodesk Official Certification Preparation guides as well as showcasing 36 titles from their 2014 courseware lineup. Books will be available for purchase onsite in both paper and digital formats. ASCENT will also have Autodesk Official Certification Preparation guides available at the Autodesk University Certification Lab to help those preparing for exams.
IMAGINiT and ASCENT Class Line-Up for Autodesk University 2013
IMAGINiT technical experts and ASCENT educational courseware authors will be delivering the following classes during Autodesk University:
· Data Mining Techniques: Creating Pre- and Post-Development Drawings and Hydrographs
· Cracking the Autodesk(R) Vault: Implementing Autodesk Vault Professional in Civil and Survey Firms
· Hydraulics and Hydrology: The Water Resource Tools Available in Autodesk(R) Infrastructure Design Suite
· Short Circuit Your Schematics: Maximize Autodesk(R) AutoCAD(R) Electrical in Your Organization
· Autodesk(R) AutoCAD(R) Mechanical: Top 10 Productivity Tools
· Harnessing the Power of Top-Down Design in Autodesk(R) Inventor(R)
· Don’t Let the Word “Factory” Get in the Way: The Broader Uses of Autodesk(R) Factory Design Suite
· Complex Lofting and Surfacing Inside Autodesk(R) Inventor(R): Designing Fishing Lures
· Ground Yourself with a Properly Implemented Electrical: Implementing Autodesk(R) AutoCAD(R) Electrical
· Autodesk(R) Factory Design Suite: Asset Development Checklist
· Flowing Between Autodesk(R) Alias(R), Autodesk(R) Inventor(R), and Autodesk(R) Simulation CFD
· Let’s Hit the Road, Jack: A BIM Workflow for Roads and Highways
To connect with an industry expert who’s not only familiar with the technology, but can apply it to your business, your people and processes, register for one of their classes and visit the booths at Autodesk University, IMAGINiT (#1922) and ASCENT (#2114).
Source: Rand Worldwide