The nominees for BIM Project Application Award – Building and BIM Project Application Award – Civil Engineering at this year’s British Construction Industry Awards have been revealed.
The likes of Balfour Beatty, BAM Nuttall, Crossrail, David Miller Architects, IBSECAD and Mott MacDonald are amongst the best of British nominated at the British Construction Industry Awards 2015, and their fates will be decided at Grosvenor House Hotel, London on October 14th, 2015.
The 28th ceremony is in association with Topcon and will mark the third year that Building Information Modelling achievements have been recognised. Bentley Systems are to sponsor both BIM award categories.
Check out the nomination shortlists below.
BIM Project Application Award – Building
• David Miller Architects, Mayfield School
• IBSECAD & ISG, BIM in action at UBS – 5 Broadgate Case Study
• Skanska Building – London & South East, South Essex College Thurrock Campus
• LSI Architects & Kier, UEA Crome Court
• FK Group, Etihad Stadium South Stand Expansion
• Balfour Beatty, National Graphene Institute, The University of Manchester
BIM Project Application Award – Civil Engineering
• Crossrail, Moving London and BIM Forward
• Grimshaw Architects, Heathrow Terminal 2 Concourse B – T2B
• Mott MacDonald, The Northern Hub and Electrification Alliance Phase 4
• AECOM, A5 – M1 Link, Dunstable Northern Bypass a Highways Authority Project
• BAM Nuttall, RNLI St Davids Lifeboat Station
• Rhead Group, BIM Bank – the UK’s first sector wide common data environment for the transmission supply chain
• Costain, The A556 is a BIM Trailblazer